Declaration of personal data processing
Business company TrustSoft, s.r.o. performs the processing of personal data of natural persons (including self-employed persons), or data subjects to whom personal data relate, as a controller, in accordance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ("GDPR"); Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on the processing of personal data (the “Act”) and Act No. 111/2019 Coll., amending certain acts in connection with the adoption of the Personal Data Processing Act; and is responsible for their processing in accordance with the above legislation.
Personal data means data through which a person can be identified (identified) or which can be linked to the person concerned through other identifiers.
Any operation or set of operations with personal data or files of personal data, which is performed automatically and manually, means the processing of personal data
By processing personal data, TrustSoft, s.r.o. is authorized or can authorize the processor, unless a special law provides otherwise, which data processor is processed on the basis of a concluded contract on the processing of personal data. The processing of personal data is performed for the controller exclusively by processors with guarantees of organizational and technical security of this data and with the definition of the purpose of processing, while processors may not use the data for other than these purposes. Personal data may be transferred to third parties on the basis of a legal request, which have the legal power to request the transfer of the personal data in question.
TrustSoft, s.r.o. processes personal data:
- for a purpose related to the fulfilment of contractual obligations of the contracting parties, where the scope of processed personal data is defined by the purpose and the type of the contractual relationship (especially the following data: name, surname, date of birth, residential address, shipping or other contact address, registered office, ID number), bank account number, information on the scope and level of services used.
- for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations in connection with tax obligations, bookkeeping, etc.
- due to the legitimate interest of TrustSoft, s.r.o., which prevails over the interest of the data subject and for which consent to the processing of personal data is not required. In this case, personal data are processed mainly for the purpose of a selection procedure to fill a job position; direct marketing; informing about the activities of the company TrustSoft, s.r.o. on social networks; recovery of receivables during the statutory limitation periods; use of information databases for the purposes of verification and evaluation of the administrator of the entities; recording voice calls on the customer line for the purpose of proving legal facts in the performance of the contract; protection of the rights of TrustSoft, s.r.o. resulting from generally binding legislation or contractual relations with third parties.
- on the basis of explicit consent to the processing of personal data primarily for marketing purposes, which means any business communication and offers of products and services of TrustSoft, s.r.o., which the data controller grants by signing the appropriate written form or confirming the electronic version of the consent or during the monitored informative phone call to TrustSoft, s.r.o. The consent granted in this way to the processing of personal data is voluntary and free and can be revoked in part or in full at any time.
The personal data subject acknowledges that in connection with the processing of his personal data, he has the right to the personal data controller
- to access personal data, which are processed about the data subject TrustSoft, s.r.o.
- to correct inaccurate and complete incomplete personal data. In the event of notification of a change in personal data, the administrator will immediately update the processing of personal data.
- the erasure of personal data ("right to be forgotten") if the personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, or if it is found that they have been processed illegally.
- to limit the processing of personal data in the case of reasons stipulated by law (eg due to the inaccuracy of the processed personal data or the illegality of their processing or the application of an objection in the case of personal data processing based on legitimate interest);
- for data portability (portability), ie. the right to obtain personal data concerning data subjects provided by the data subject in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; applies to automatically processed personal data, on the basis of consent or contract.
- raise an objection after which the processing of personal data is terminated, unless it is established that there are serious legitimate reasons for the processing which outweigh the interests of the personal data subject or his rights and freedoms, in particular reasons relating to the determination, exercise or defence of legal claims. In the event of an objection to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, the request will be granted, and the processing will be terminated.
- revoke consent to the processing of personal data. In the event of consent to the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. In such a case, TrustSoft, s.r.o. personal data on the basis of revoked consent to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, namely the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- all requests and notifications concerning the rights of personal data subjects during their processing must be sent to the controller in writing to the address of its registered office or by e-mail.
On the website www.trustsoftit.com and other websites operated and supported by TrustSoft, s.r.o. cookies are used. Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user's PC, tablet or smartphone.
Cookies are used to optimally set links and other functional parts of the website and at the same time do not slow down the browsing of the website in any way; at the same time, they help to analyze the website or allow the operator to ensure a better user experience (remember the user and organize the content of the site according to his preferred interests, etc.)
TrustSoft, s.r.o. website uses both temporary cookies, which are stored on the user's device only for the duration of the session, and also permanent cookies, which remain stored on the user's device depending on the set time of existence of a particular cookie.